Spot Removal Guide
Our spot removal guide is filled with suggestions to help keep your carpets, upholstery, drapes and area rugs spot free. Here are some preliminary Spot Removal Tips to keep in mind before you start:
- When a spot or stain occurs, act quickly! The longer it remains on the carpet, the harder it is to get out!
- Use clean white towels and blot the stain.
- Apply the appropriate spot remover as directed for each type of stain.
- Always work toward the center of the spot.
- Repeat steps if necessary, and always blot between steps with a clean white towel.
- Always do a spot removal test on a portion of carpet that is normally not visible.
- Never use bleach!
Remember, these tips are suggested treatments only! If you have any doubts about a particular stain, or if it is an extremely difficult stain, please call your local Clean Connection technician first.