For spotless carpets, sparkling tile and quality indoor air, we are your clean connection.

Our promise to you, Your Carpets, Tile and Heating and Air Conditioning Ducts will receive their best cleaning ever, or it's FREE.

If you are not satisfied we will come back until we put a smile on your face. If we don't, you won't pay.

How can we make such a bold guarantee? Confidence that our equipment, cleaners, training and professionals are the best in the business.

90% of the cleaners we use to clean your carpets are "green" and the other 10% we are rinsing away with 100% water. We are leaving your home 100% green and 100% clean.

Just ask any of our many satisfied customers and they'll tell you. Clean Connection is the best carpet cleaning choice you can make.


      Thank you for restoring our home to be both clean and healthy. After you cleaned our duct work last week in our home we noticed immediately how the air in our home smelled as fresh as outdoors.

We are referring you to all our friends that suffer from sinus headaches. To my delight, when I woke up the next day, I did not have a sinus headache for the first time since our furnace went on this winter. Each morning since they were cleaned, I've been free of sinus headaches.

We are also enjoying the appearance of our area rugs looking as clean as when they were purchased thanks to you. I am now going to refer to Clean Connections as Health Connection. You truly made our home healthier.”

Thanks again,
Beth & Jay Widby